Dear Valued Volunteer -
We would like to provide you with the official press release the Memorial issued detailing the specifics of the PGA TOUR's 2024 Tournament schedule and the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday's designation as a signature event.
DATES - June 3-9, 2024
FIELD SIZE - 70-80 players (approximately)
CUT - 36-hole cut (low 50 players and ties and any additional players within 10 strokes of the 36-hole lead)
PURSE - $20,000,000
WINNER'S SHARE - $4,000,000 (20% of the purse, up from 18%)
FEDEXCUP POINTS - 700
The field for the 2024 Memorial Tournament presented by Workday will be comprised as follows:
- Top 50 in the previous season's FedExCup standings
- Top 10 available and not otherwise exempt from current FedExCup standings (The Next 10)
- Top five available and not otherwise exempt FedExCup points earners from the swings leading up to each Signature Event (The Swing 5)
- If not exempt from the three categories above: current-year tournament winners and PGA TOUR members in the top 30 of the Official World Golf Ranking
- Four sponsor exemptions (PGA TOUR members)
- Jack Nicklaus Award winner for the previous season's NCAA Division I National Player of the Year
Please mark your calendars for the first full week of June when the Memorial Tournament will welcome the stars of the game to Muirfield Village Golf Club.
As always, we encourage patrons to stay informed about the Memorial Tournament via the website and by following the Tournament on Twitter and Instagram at @MemorialGolf and on Facebook at Facebook.com/theMemorialTournament.